Water Heater Replacement & Repair in St. Louis
Count on Our Expert Technicians to Get the Job Done Right
Is your shower cold again? Or, are you finding your laundry machine or dishwasher aren’t getting hot enough to properly clean your clothes and dishes? These are signs that your water heater may need professional attention. Our licensed plumbers at Kirkwood Plumbing are pros at getting your water heater in tip-top shape through expert water heater repair and replacement solutions in St. Louis, Kirkwood, and the larger St. Louis County area. We are available 7 days a week, so you have access to our skilled technicians when you need us most.
To learn more about our water heater solutions, call us today at (314) 207-3916.
When Should I Replace My Water Heater?
While our team will work hard to try and repair your system to help you save money and maximize the longevity of your water heater, sometimes repairs can be ineffective or be cost-prohibitive. This is when we offer our innovative replacement solutions. Kirkwood Plumbing uses the most advanced and efficient water heaters on the market, so you can always count on our St. Louis water heater replacement experts to seamlessly replace your system with one that will last for years to come.
Signs it is time to replace your water heater include:
- You have needed multiple repairs in a year
- Your system is over 15 years old
- The tank is cracked
- Your water tastes or smells metallic or rusty
- You are not receiving any hot water
Signs You Need to Repair Your Water Heater
Replacement isn't the only option when your water heater starts to have issues. Knowing what to keep an eye or ear out for some common warning signs can help ensure that small issues don’t become major problems down the line.
Come warning signs your water heater needs repairs include:
- Odd noises: Small popping or crackling noises can mean that sediment has built up in your water heater. If your system isn’t flushed regularly, over time, this sediment can cause damage to the inside of your water heater. Even causing minor leaks.
- Water pooling around your system: This is a clear sign of a leak. Leaks can happen if the tank itself is cracked or if the fittings around your system have split. This will cause poor water pressure as well as inconsistent heating.
- Inconsistent hot water: If your water is going hot and cold rapidly, it could mean your system is overworking and can either mean it no longer meets your needs or there is a damaged component that can be replaced.
Whether you are looking for water heater repairs or replacement, our trusted plumbers will deliver honest and high-quality solutions, every time. We are a local company that proudly offers our water heater services to our neighbors in St. Louis, Kirkwood, and beyond.
Our expert plumbers are available 7 days a week to help you find the perfect solution for your home’s hot water. Call us at (314) 207-3916 or fill out our quick and easy online form to schedule water heater replacement in St. Louis today!
Workmanship Parts Guaranteed
No Overtime Charges
License and Insured
Exceptional Customer Service
Locally Owned & Operated